TECCON provides consulting and management services for technical tasks.
- Feasibility studies
- Technical operational analyzes
- Optimization of automation and production
- Concepts for process control and quality assurance
- Concepts for maintenance and service systems
TECCON calls the systematic inspection and analysis of energy use and energy consumption of a system or a process "energy audits". The aim is to identify energy flows and the potential for energy efficiency improvements in accordance with EN 16247 to protect the environment and natural resources and increase the competition ability.
TECCON supports its clients in organizing and supervising complex projects, most of which are accompanied by high time pressure and considerable financial risk. By adding capacity special projects can receive intensive care, without neglecting every day work.
Specifically TECCON provides project support through
- Project structuring
- Development and management of the project organization
- Communication with internal and external project team
- Performance progress monitoring
Hot’ts Pellets Glechner GesmbH
Overall plant design for wood pellets plant 100.000 t/a
Energy audit at Pacific Bioenergy Group in Prince George / British Columbia
Design maintenance facility for automated people mover at New Doha International Airport